Tab Mapper

The tab mapper is a handy little tool that will render a guitar tab file with graphic chord diagrams displayed alongside. This comes in handy for people who just don't have every single chord shape memorized. Just plug in the web site address of a valid .tab or .crd file and hit "Go". In general, the tab mapper does a better job with printer friendly URLs. If there is more than one way to play a chord, the tab mapper will choose the most common shape. To see other fingerings, click on the chord diagram and you will be taken to the chord calculator.

A chord {x 0 2 2 2 0} chord
Ddim chord {x x 0 1 3 1} chord
A chord {x 0 2 2 2 0} chord

Original file located @ https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?4148703-Play-Monkey-1xbet-Get-Monkey-Prizes/.

Show me scales that sound good with the chords in this song: A, Do, AM.

• All
  • Planes
  • Sailplanes
  • Helis
  • FPV
  • Multirotors
  • Cars
  • Boats
  • Forums
  • Magazine
  • Blogs
  • Classifieds
  • Places
  • Hangar
  • |
  • Remember Me Forgot Password?
  •   Off Topic Discussion Life, The Universe, and Politics Discussion Play Monkey Games, Get Monkey Prizes.
Page 1 of 2 1
Next
Jun 13, 2022, 12:20 PM
Cyberdactyl
Cyberdactyl
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
Thread OP
Discussion

Play Monkey Games, Get Monkey Prizes.

I have little doubt this fellow thought something not too far removed from thick nylon straps attached to winches had his leg.

Orangutans are a good 6X stronger than an Olympic male gymnast.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/rfrg_oIfBoA
Jun 13, 2022, 04:16 PM
56S
56S
Certified Balsa Breaker
When I was a kid some teenager thought it would be fun to heat up a penny with a Zippo while balanced on the tip of a Barlow. Got it good and hot before flipping it in to the Chimps. Chimpanzees played hot potatoe briefly before throwing it back. The Chimp was a pretty good shot hitting Zippo dude right in the neck. The hot coin fell down the front of the idiot's shirt.
Feb 14, 2024, 03:32 PM
Carlostrond
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Excessive Advertising (Spam).
Feb 14, 2024, 03:59 PM
FidlerEd
FidlerEd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberdactyl
I have little doubt this fellow thought something not too far removed from thick nylon straps attached to winches had his leg.

Orangutans are a good 6X stronger than an Olympic male gymnast.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/rfrg_oIfBoA
They are also Great Apes, not monkeys. But don't let that get in the way of a silly headline.
Feb 14, 2024, 04:37 PM
scottrc78
scottrc78
That video reminded me of a blind date I had in college.
Feb 14, 2024, 05:28 PM
Sonny McGhee
Sonny McGhee
Honourary Canadian and Frisian
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlostrond
What an unforgettable story that serves as a humorous yet insightful lesson on respecting animals and understanding the unexpected ways they can react!
Welcome back, Ai.
Feb 14, 2024, 06:39 PM
downunder
downunder
It's near impossible to say just how strong an ape or monkey can really be because you can't train them to exert themselves, all you can do is judge them by watching their natural abilities. A male orangutan can weigh up to around 200 pounds but they can effortlessly swing from branch to branch one handed. From that it's estimated their grip strength is around 500 pounds so don't shake hands with one . The only semi-scientific research I've read about involved chimps in a zoo way back in the 1930's where they had to pull on a handle to open a door to get access to some food. The handle was attached to some kind of strain gauge. One of the male chimps pulled 600 pounds, one handed of course because the other hand had to reach for the food at the same time. One day a female chimp went into one of their rages and as she went past the food handle she grabbed the handle and pulled a bit over 1000 pounds. Once again, one handed. Stupid people get them as pets, at least until they literally rip their faces off .
Feb 14, 2024, 07:05 PM
Ruffin Ready
Ruffin Ready
already ruff, trying for ready
Unsafe negligent design to allow openings that large and people to get that close.

Likely staged, why else was the camera set up.
Feb 15, 2024, 03:59 AM
Crumple
Crumple
Fly, Crumple, fly...
Quote:
Originally Posted by FidlerEd
They are also Great Apes, not monkeys. But don't let that get in the way of a silly headline.

get ready to duck...

you might catch some of Cyber's 'Prizes'...
Feb 15, 2024, 11:31 AM
Cyberdactyl
Cyberdactyl
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumple
get ready to duck...

you might catch some of Cyber's 'Prizes'...
A two year old thread and still thinking of me.
Feb 15, 2024, 11:32 AM
Windrider53
Windrider53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberdactyl
Thinking of me again.
He does seem to have an obsession, doesn't he?
Feb 15, 2024, 11:33 AM
Cyberdactyl
Cyberdactyl
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windrider53
He does seem to have an obsession, doesn't he?
He's irritated I'm no longer providing the 5% discount at my fan club website.
Feb 15, 2024, 02:35 PM
Real Ira
Real Ira
Not THAT Ira
Used to go to the Honolulu zoo as a teen with an equally putrescent buddy.
They had a gorilla in an old school type cage and just outside the cage a television on which they would show Sumo wrestling videos, which would really get the gorilla spun up. The Japanese tourists got a big hoot out of that.
Weeeell, my friend and I had discovered that when the gorilla was all worked up that if we mimicked him he would get really pissed off and start scooping up and flinging his own poop at us.
We would wait until a bunch of tourists were gather around, taunt the beast into taking his standard retribution and when the poop really started to fly we would run off and watch the tourists get a good pelting.
This was much funny in direct proportion to the amount of pakalolo we had been smoking.
Feb 15, 2024, 04:53 PM
56S
56S
Certified Balsa Breaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Ira
Used to go to the Honolulu zoo as a teen with an equally putrescent buddy.
They had a gorilla in an old school type cage and just outside the cage a television on which they would show Sumo wrestling videos, which would really get the gorilla spun up. The Japanese tourists got a big hoot out of that.
Weeeell, my friend and I had discovered that when the gorilla was all worked up that if we mimicked him he would get really pissed off and start scooping up and flinging his own poop at us.
We would wait until a bunch of tourists were gather around, taunt the beast into taking his standard retribution and when the poop really started to fly we would run off and watch the tourists get a good pelting.
This was much funny in direct proportion to the amount of pakalolo we had been smoking.
This forum really needs a like button.
Apr 21, 2024, 03:07 AM
Cyberdactyl111
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Excessive Advertising (Spam).
Page 1 of 2 1
Next
Return to Life, The Universe, and Politics

RCGroups Message

Cancel Changes

Quick Reply
The following errors occurred with your submission
Okay

Show Printable Version
Email this Page