Tab Mapper

The tab mapper is a handy little tool that will render a guitar tab file with graphic chord diagrams displayed alongside. This comes in handy for people who just don't have every single chord shape memorized. Just plug in the web site address of a valid .tab or .crd file and hit "Go". In general, the tab mapper does a better job with printer friendly URLs. If there is more than one way to play a chord, the tab mapper will choose the most common shape. To see other fingerings, click on the chord diagram and you will be taken to the chord calculator.

A chord {x 0 2 2 2 0} chord
B chord {x 2 4 4 4 2} chord
C chord {x 3 2 0 1 0} chord

Original file located @ https://www.powerstrokenation.com/threads/reduced-power-with-diablo-sport-predator.575054/?post_id=6238951.

Show me scales that sound good with the chords in this song: A, B, C.

in this thread in this sub-forum in the entire site
Advanced Search
Cancel
Login / Join
  • What's New
  • Forum Listing
  • Marketplace
  • Showcase
  • Gallery
  • Advanced Search
  • Members
  • FAQ
  • Dark Mode
  • Light Mode
menu
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Super Duty 1999-Current
  • 11-16 6.7L Power Stroke Technical Info
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Reduced power with Diablo Sport Predator

Jump to Latest Follow
16K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  matthewd11  Jan 22, 2022
A
Andrew7010 Discussion starter
1 post · Joined 2022
  • Add to quote
  • Only show this user
#1 · Jan 21, 2022
Good evening everyone. I?ve got a 2016 6.7 that was deleted prior to me purchasing it. The factory intake was present as well as the factory exhaust from where the filter was back to the tip. I installed an S&B intake and a 4? filter back to completely free up the exhaust. Everything was great until today. I ordered a Diablo Sport Predator and installed it on the economy setting, I now have a reduced engine power light and a check engine light. Returned back to stock and tried to reset the computer by disconnecting batteries and leaving key on for 30 minutes, no results. Truck will barely get moving from a dead stop. I do not know if truck was programmed when I got it or not but I had no lights on the dash until installing the Diablo.

Save Share
Sort by Oldest first
Oldest first Newest first Most reactions
matthewd11
6343 posts · Joined 2007
  • Add to quote
  • Only show this user
#2 · Jan 22, 2022
The Diablo probably had the emissions equipment enabled.

2017 F350 6.7 CCSB 4x4 Caribou
Resident powerstroke tech
Save Share
This post has been deleted
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Insert Quotes Quotes Post Reply