Tab Mapper

The tab mapper is a handy little tool that will render a guitar tab file with graphic chord diagrams displayed alongside. This comes in handy for people who just don't have every single chord shape memorized. Just plug in the web site address of a valid .tab or .crd file and hit "Go". In general, the tab mapper does a better job with printer friendly URLs. If there is more than one way to play a chord, the tab mapper will choose the most common shape. To see other fingerings, click on the chord diagram and you will be taken to the chord calculator.

A chord {x 0 2 2 2 0} chord

Original file located @ https://www.justlabradors.com/threads/regarding-an-earlier-thread-titled-help-me-i-hate-my-lab.161133/.

Show me scales that sound good with the chords in this song: A.

in this thread in this sub-forum in the entire site
Advanced Search
Cancel
Login / Join
  • What's New
  • Forum Listing
  • Marketplace
  • Showcase
  • Gallery
  • Advanced Search
  • Members
  • FAQ
  • Dark Mode
  • Light Mode
menu
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Just Labradors Forums
  • General Labrador Retriever Discussions
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Regarding an earlier thread titled "Help me- I hate my lab!"

Jump to Latest Follow
34K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  lovemylabby  Sep 2, 2022
GOAussies Discussion starter
11 posts · Joined 2022
  • Add to quote
  • Only show this user
#1 · Apr 23, 2022
The thread titled "Help me- I hate my lab!" is over a decade old, but I just discovered it and found it very eye-opening, so I will revive the subject here in hopes of getting advice from people more experienced with Labradors than I am.

I've studied and worked with dogs for over a decade. What I know about labs and destructiveness is that they will only be destructive if they're insufficiently exercised. Did the lab owner in the thread "Help me- I hate my lab!" sufficiently exercise her dog each day? I don't know. Was her lab an English lab or an American lab? I don't know. What I do know is that American labs are much more energetic and harder to wear out than English labs are.

Once the poor woman was close to delivering her baby and in the weeks following delivery, she needed her husband or another family member to help her out by taking over responsibility of exercising her Labrador each day. I get the feeling that she lacked that crucial support.

Here's an opinion poll for Labrador owners: Have any of your young Labradors ever counter surfed, dumpster dived, chewed or destroyed household items despite taking them for a couple walks and a couple games of fetch each day? Also, which version of the lab have you known to be more destructive if not worn out- English or American?

Thanks for your feedback!

See less See more
Save Share
Sort by Oldest first
Oldest first Newest first Most reactions
TReischl
33 posts · Joined 2016
  • Add to quote
  • Only show this user
#2 · May 15, 2022
"Have any of your young Labradors ever counter surfed, dumpster dived, chewed or destroyed household items despite taking them for a couple walks and a couple games of fetch each day? "

Yup. Ours got lots of exercise because I am retired so he was with me all day, everyday. Whenever he wanted to play, we played until he was tired of playing. My theory is that they do what you mentioned because they are curious about everything. Ever notice how curious they are about YOU? Our guy is almost 8 now, he still studies us carefully. We never formally trained ours. All we would do is say "uh unh.." and he would let it go and interestingly, never repeat the act again. Ours loves to please people.

I do not have any experience with English labs, so cannot comment on that aspect. But I will make this observation: I have often heard someone say "Chocolate labs are . . .blah, blah, blah". "Yellow labs are. . .blah, blah, blah." Hogwash. These dogs are individuals, they each have their own unique personalities.

Reactions: Swissmiss and GOAussies
Save Share
lovemylabby
14 posts · Joined 2011
  • Add to quote
  • Only show this user
#3 · Sep 2, 2022

Save Share
0   Reply
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Insert Quotes Quotes Post Reply