Tab Mapper

The tab mapper is a handy little tool that will render a guitar tab file with graphic chord diagrams displayed alongside. This comes in handy for people who just don't have every single chord shape memorized. Just plug in the web site address of a valid .tab or .crd file and hit "Go". In general, the tab mapper does a better job with printer friendly URLs. If there is more than one way to play a chord, the tab mapper will choose the most common shape. To see other fingerings, click on the chord diagram and you will be taken to the chord calculator.

A chord {x 0 2 2 2 0} chord
E chord {0 2 2 1 0 0} chord
G chord {3 2 0 0 0 3} chord
Ddim chord {x x 0 1 3 1} chord
A chord {x 0 2 2 2 0} chord

Original file located @ https://www.dnforum.com/threads/where-to-sell-my-game.608404/.

Show me scales that sound good with the chords in this song: A, E, G, Do, AM.

• Forums
  • Market
    Domains/Websites Wanted .com Domain Market gTLD Domain Market ccTLD Domain Market Web3 Domain Market Third-Level Domain Market Adult Domain Market
  • What's New
    New profile posts Latest activity
  • Members
    Current visitors New profile posts Search profile posts
  • Account Upgrade
  • Premium Members Directory
What's New calendar Search

Search

Everywhere Threads This forum This thread
Search titles only
By:
Search Advanced search?
Menu
Register
Install the app
Install
Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • Forums
  • Other
  • Off Topic
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.

Where to sell my game?

• Thread starter austynstuff
  • Start date Sep 22, 2023
A

austynstuff

Level 1
Joined Jan 7, 2023 Messages 11 Reaction score 5
  • Sep 22, 2023

I'm just wondering how to go about selling my game. I've tried asking random people if they know anyone, but no luck. My goal is just to get what I paid into it back... I'm very proud of it and if I don't sell it, I'd like to eventually include a revised version in my next game lol which I can hopefully make by selling this one, so I'd want to sell it with two options. Either its everything in one sum, or it's everything but with the ability for me to rerelease the revised version inside a later game. I sold a license back in 2016 or so with the ability to reskin and resell, so there could be other versions of this game out there, but I've yet to see them. I also don't have iphone lol so I wouldn't see them if they never ported it to android.

It will need to be updated to the latest ios... and I suggest tweaking the launch mechanism's location, and I was informed the graphics could be updated, but other than that, it's good to go. It's been forever since I worked with a coder on so I'm unsure if the "coming soon" section opens up as you get further, or if it's just a placeholder and we only have the ones wehave lol.

Please PM and Let me know if you have any interest or idea where to go.

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined Jul 24, 2004 Messages 4,198 Reaction score 542
  • Sep 26, 2023
Sellmyapp.com

Joseph Slabaugh
www.slabaugh.com | www.amishrecipes.com
Available: Deceivers.com?
A

austynstuff

Level 1
  • Sep 26, 2023
Mr. Deleted said:
Sellmyapp.com
haha easy enough one to remember. I'll check it out. Thanks.

Reactions: Mr. Deleted

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
  • Sep 27, 2023
austynstuff said:
haha easy enough one to remember. I'll check it out. Thanks.
I bought one a while back but haven?t deployed it yet.

Joseph Slabaugh
Reactions: austynstuff
E

ElliottStanton

Joined Nov 26, 2023 Messages 1 Reaction score 0
  • Nov 27, 2023
There are various platforms like Steam, itch.io, or even app stores if it's mobile-friendly. It depends on your game type and target audience.

J

JaxsonRangel

Joined Nov 28, 2023 Messages 1 Reaction score 0
  • Nov 28, 2023
Selling your game sounds like an exciting venture! Have you considered platforms like Steam or itch.io? They're great for indie game sales, and you can reach a broader audience. Also, you might want to explore game development communities or forums where folks actively look for projects to collaborate on.

Regarding the two options for selling your game, that's a smart approach! Giving buyers flexibility is always a plus. Updating to the latest iOS and tweaking the launch mechanism as suggested sounds like solid advice. As for the graphics, a fresh look can make a huge difference.

On a side note, have you thought about CS:GO skins? It's a popular market, and integrating CS:GO skins into your game might attract more attention. Collaborating with CS2 skins enthusiasts could open up new avenues.

A

austynstuff

Level 1
  • Nov 28, 2023
JaxsonRangel said:
Selling your game sounds like an exciting venture! Have you considered platforms like Steam or itch.io? They're great for indie game sales, and you can reach a broader audience. Also, you might want to explore game development communities or forums where folks actively look for projects to collaborate on.

Regarding the two options for selling your game, that's a smart approach! Giving buyers flexibility is always a plus. Updating to the latest iOS and tweaking the launch mechanism as suggested sounds like solid advice. As for the graphics, a fresh look can make a huge difference.

On a side note, have you thought about CS:GO skins? It's a popular market, and integrating CS:GO skins into your game might attract more attention. Collaborating with CS2 skins enthusiasts could open up new avenues.
Thanks @JaxsonRangel for the CSgo suggestion! I think it might only be for counter strike though?
And also, thanks to you and @ElliottStanton about suggesting the other places, but I haven't looked at Steam or Itch yet. It's an iphone game, so I think that limits where I can sell it to consumers... But my goal is to sell it to a gaming house/company. I don't know where I got the term "gaming house" but I've been saying it for years. lol

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
  • Nov 29, 2023
austynstuff said:
Thanks @JaxsonRangel for the CSgo suggestion! I think it might only be for counter strike though?
And also, thanks to you and @ElliottStanton about suggesting the other places, but I haven't looked at Steam or Itch yet. It's an iphone game, so I think that limits where I can sell it to consumers... But my goal is to sell it to a gaming house/company. I don't know where I got the term "gaming house" but I've been saying it for years. lol
Not sure if King.com would buy games.

Joseph Slabaugh

namegulf

NameGulf.com Domain Marketplace
Joined Feb 6, 2023 Messages 38 Reaction score 27
  • Dec 2, 2023
With HTML5 and Canvas, you could make a web version of it, host and monetize by Ads, affiliates & sponsors.

Also include a feedback form, so that it may help improve the game with real world requests.

A

austynstuff

Level 1
  • Dec 7, 2023
Thanks @Mr. Deleted ! I'll look into em!
Thanks @namegulf ! I'll look into that as well!

Reactions: shekel

SimonJeffreson

Joined Jun 12, 2023 Messages 1 Reaction score 0
  • Dec 21, 2023
Finding the right platform to sell your game can be a game in itself! There are various options out there, from indie game marketplaces to established platforms like Steam or Epic Games Store.
Hey, speaking of game platforms, have you considered exploring game apps? Some apps not only offer games for entertainment but also provide opportunities for game developers to showcase and sell their creations. It might be worth checking out these app platforms to expand your reach and find a fitting audience for your game!

A

austynstuff

Level 1
  • Dec 25, 2023
SimonJeffreson said:
Finding the right platform to sell your game can be a game in itself! There are various options out there, from indie game marketplaces to established platforms like Steam or Epic Games Store.
Hey, speaking of game platforms, have you considered exploring game apps? Some apps not only offer games for entertainment but also provide opportunities for game developers to showcase and sell their creations. It might be worth checking out these app platforms to expand your reach and find a fitting audience for your game!
What is cashgame apps exactly?
I keep reaching out to various game producers, of mobile games I enjoy, but so far no replies in return... However, I haven't reached out to a whole lot of people, and it's currently a holiday where nobody replies lol

R

Rebecca_Smith

Joined Feb 17, 2024 Messages 1 Reaction score 0
  • Feb 17, 2024
austynstuff said:

I'm just wondering how to go about selling my game. I've tried asking random people if they know anyone, but no luck. My goal is just to get what I paid into it back... I'm very proud of it and if I don't sell it, I'd like to eventually include a revised version in my next game lol which I can hopefully make by selling this one, so I'd want to sell it with two options. Either its everything in one sum, or it's everything but with the ability for me to rerelease the revised version inside a later game. I sold a license back in 2016 or so with the ability to reskin and resell, so there could be other versions of this game out there, but I've yet to see them. I also don't have iphone lol so I wouldn't see them if they never ported it to android.

It will need to be updated to the latest ios... and I suggest tweaking the launch mechanism's location, and I was informed the graphics could be updated, but other than that, it's good to go. It's been forever since I worked with a coder on so I'm unsure if the "coming soon" section opens up as you get further, or if it's just a placeholder and we only have the ones wehave lol.

Please PM and Let me know if you have any interest or idea where to go.
The shared experiences and advice from fellow developers create a valuable resource for making informed decisions on where and how to sell games effectively. This sense of community and support is vital in the ever-evolving gaming industry. For those who not only create but also enjoy betting on games, exploring https://1xbet-bangladesh.org/ could add an exciting dimension to your gaming experience, offering a diverse range of betting options to enhance your engagement with the gaming world.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2024
M

Mantascon

Joined Feb 9, 2024 Messages 1 Reaction score 0
  • Feb 23, 2024
JaxsonRangel said:
Selling your game sounds like an exciting venture! Have you considered platforms like Steam or itch.io? They're great for indie game sales, and you can reach a broader audience. Also, you might want to explore game development communities or forums where folks actively look for projects to collaborate on.Embarking on the journey of selling your game is an exciting venture, and finding the right platform is crucial. A fantastic place to consider is https://www.vpesports.com/, which not only caters to a wide audience passionate about gaming but also offers a unique space for developers to showcase their creations. It's an engaging community where you can receive valuable feedback, connect with fellow game enthusiasts, and potentially find a home for your game. Embrace this opportunity to bring your game into the spotlight and reach players eager to explore new gaming experiences.
Selling your game on platforms like Steam or itch.io is a great idea for reaching a broader audience. The flexibility in offering two selling options and updating to the latest iOS, along with improving graphics, shows a strategic approach. Integrating CS:GO skins could indeed add a unique appeal and collaborating with enthusiasts might bring fresh perspectives. Best of luck with your game!

Rolandas Japertas

Level 3
it.com
Platinum Member
Joined Oct 12, 2023 Messages 74 Reaction score 33
  • Feb 24, 2024
Hi, you could list your game for sale at Flippa.

Have a look on this category: https://flippa.com/buy/categories/hobbies-and-games/gaming

Could this help? All the best!

Director Global Business Development @ it.com Domains | New Business Development, B2B

?
Insert quotes?