Tab Mapper

The tab mapper is a handy little tool that will render a guitar tab file with graphic chord diagrams displayed alongside. This comes in handy for people who just don't have every single chord shape memorized. Just plug in the web site address of a valid .tab or .crd file and hit "Go". In general, the tab mapper does a better job with printer friendly URLs. If there is more than one way to play a chord, the tab mapper will choose the most common shape. To see other fingerings, click on the chord diagram and you will be taken to the chord calculator.

A chord {x 0 2 2 2 0} chord
B chord {x 2 4 4 4 2} chord
C chord {x 3 2 0 1 0} chord
D chord {x x 0 2 3 2} chord
F chord {1 3 3 2 1 1} chord
Gdim chord {3 4 5 3 x x} chord

Original file located @ https://sixmanfootball.com/threads/best-games-of-2023.38173/page-4.

Show me scales that sound good with the chords in this song: A, B, C, D, F, Go.

• Home
    Teams Divisions
  • Fans
    Fan polls Player of the week
  • Rankings
    Overall / Uber
  • Scores
    Archive Highest scoring games Biggest blowouts
  • Schedules
    Weekly map Broadcasts Top games Open teams Playoff brackets
  • Spreads
  • Forums
  • Media
    New media New comments Search media
What's new Search

Search

Everywhere Threads This forum This thread
Search titles only
By:
Search Advanced search?
Menu
Register
Install the app
Install
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Home
  • Forums
  • Talking Six-Man Football
  • Six-Man Football Talk
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.

Best Games of 2023

• Thread starter Leman Saunders
  • Start date Dec 6, 2023
Prev
First Prev 4 of 4

Go to page

Go
  • Feb 10, 2024

Leman Saunders

Six-man expert
Supporter
SixmanMom said:
You are correct! This kick was actually made with over 3 minutes left on the clock. Happy would have taken a totally different approach during those minutes if they were behind. Who knows how the game would have ended then. They could have beat miami by 6 with no overtime.
I saw the film the day after on facebook I think...and ya the PAT was made and 100% one ref was going to say good and the other one over ruled him (watch the two refs head movements in the video)...but like you said who knows what would happen with that much time so cant say it cost Miami the game...it stinks but one of those who knows type of deals...Miami had chances after that to win as well.

I dont have that film but if I get it I will put it on youtube

Reactions: Happy51 and Techman32
  • Feb 10, 2024

Zebra Watcher

Don't Go Chasing Holding Calls...
Supporter
51eleven said:
So, with enough XP's Newcastle might be state champ's?
Well....add 12 missed extra points, a scoop and score (8pts) , and fumble into score(8pts). You would have at least a tied game... 50/50 from there.

Reactions: oldfolks
  • Feb 10, 2024

SixmanMom

Six-man fan

Leman Saunders said:
I saw the film the day after on facebook I think...and ya the PAT was made and 100% one ref was going to say good and the other one over ruled him (watch the two refs head movements in the video)...but like you said who knows what would happen with that much time so cant say it cost Miami the game...it stinks but one of those who knows type of deals...Miami had chances after that to win as well.

Yes sir, Miami had opportunities. I was actually there and have seen the whole game again on video several times. My son kicked the goal and the punt on the tb/safety call in question. Miami left everything they had on the field that night, but just happened to come up short. Miami achieved more than anyone expected this past season. Both teams athletes played with the upmost respect and integrity. We honestly admire Happy a lot, they are a perineal powerhouse. It will be a game we never forget. Luckily, my son will have more games next season at the next level.

Reactions: Happy51, Leman Saunders and Techman32
  • Feb 11, 2024
T

tdog5344

Six-man fan
Techman32 said:
@tdog5344
Lol maybe UIL will here your complaining and give yall a do over. Have a great day and remember it's easy to look for excuses and not our own mistakes. Many opportunities were squandered by both teams including yours!!!!!

Reactions: Techman32
  • Feb 11, 2024
T

Techman32

Six-man fan
tdog5344 said:
Lol maybe UIL will here your complaining and give yall a do over. Have a great day and remember it's easy to look for excuses and not our own mistakes. Many opportunities were squandered by both teams including yours!!!!!
Yup, time to move on. No excuses, can't change the past. Good luck to Happy next season.

• Feb 12, 2024
D

dammitbobby

Six-man fan
Zebra Watcher said:
The initial punt by Miami punter strikes the ground and continues to bounce and roll down the field (Miami is responsible for where the ball goes at this point) . As seen on film, the Happy player bats or attempts to grasp the ball while making contact with ball (changed which team was responsible for the ball's direction or impetus) which leads to the ball crossing into Happy's end zone where the Happy player recovered ball but is tackled in his end zone. As a result, a safety would be the correct call.

-Per NCAA Rulebook FI-63 Sect 7 II. and FR-90 & 91 Sect 7 Responsibility - Article 1 and Initial Impetus - Article 2

I disagree; definitions matter, and this is NOT batting. That word is not interchangeable with touching (or muff, or to use your words, 'attempts to grasp'); they have very specific definitions, and consequences.

Rule 2-11-2: To muff the ball is to touch the ball in an unsuccessful attempt to catch or recover it. Muffing the ball does not change its status.

Rule 2-11-3: Batting the ball is intentionally striking it or intentionally changing its direction with the hand(s) or arm(s). When in question, the ball is accidentally touched rather than batted. Batting the ball does not change its status.

Rule 2-11-4a: Touching a ball not in player possession denotes any contact with the ball. It may be intentional or unintentional, and it always precedes
possession and control.

Attempting to field a punt and not completing the catch or recovery does not qualify by definition, or rule, as batting; that is an explicit, intentional act to move the ball to a different location on the field, primarily to push the ball towards a teammate or to a boundary, to prevent an opposing player from reaching the ball.

Rule 8-7-2-a: The impetus imparted by a player who kicks, passes, snaps or fumbles the ball shall be considered responsible for the ball?s progress in any direction even though its course is deflected or reversed after striking the ground or after touching an official or a player of either team

...so impetus was not changed, because the ball was not batted, it was touched.

AR 8-7-2 does not apply, because by rule this was not a bat. However, AR 8-7-3 does apply:

III. Team A punts. The ball is touched by Team B (no impetus added) and crosses Team B?s goal line. Then Team B falls on the ball or the ball goes out of bounds from the end zone. RULING: Touchback. The same ruling applies if a kick in flight strikes Team B or merely is deflected by an attempted catch. Team B may recover and advance, and it is a touchback if a Team B player is downed in the end zone or goes out of bounds behind the goal line (Rule 8-6-1-a).

It's a unfortunate quirk of the rulebook that had A recovered at the six inch line they would retain possession of the ball since B touched it and A recovered the loose ball, but since it was recovered in the EZ, it is by rule a touchback.

Reactions: Happy51 and SixManNewb
  • Feb 12, 2024

Zebra Watcher

Supporter
dammitbobby said:
I disagree; definitions matter, and this is NOT batting. That word is not interchangeable with touching (or muff, or to use your words, 'attempts to grasp'); they have very specific definitions, and consequences.

Rule 2-11-2: To muff the ball is to touch the ball in an unsuccessful attempt to catch or recover it. Muffing the ball does not change its status.

Rule 2-11-3: Batting the ball is intentionally striking it or intentionally changing its direction with the hand(s) or arm(s). When in question, the ball is accidentally touched rather than batted. Batting the ball does not change its status.

Rule 2-11-4a: Touching a ball not in player possession denotes any contact with the ball. It may be intentional or unintentional, and it always precedes
possession and control.

Attempting to field a punt and not completing the catch or recovery does not qualify by definition, or rule, as batting; that is an explicit, intentional act to move the ball to a different location on the field, primarily to push the ball towards a teammate or to a boundary, to prevent an opposing player from reaching the ball.

Rule 8-7-2-a: The impetus imparted by a player who kicks, passes, snaps or fumbles the ball shall be considered responsible for the ball?s progress in any direction even though its course is deflected or reversed after striking the ground or after touching an official or a player of either team

...so impetus was not changed, because the ball was not batted, it was touched.

AR 8-7-2 does not apply, because by rule this was not a bat. However, AR 8-7-3 does apply:

III. Team A punts. The ball is touched by Team B (no impetus added) and crosses Team B?s goal line. Then Team B falls on the ball or the ball goes out of bounds from the end zone. RULING: Touchback. The same ruling applies if a kick in flight strikes Team B or merely is deflected by an attempted catch. Team B may recover and advance, and it is a touchback if a Team B player is downed in the end zone or goes out of bounds behind the goal line (Rule 8-6-1-a).

It's a unfortunate quirk of the rulebook that had A recovered at the six inch line they would retain possession of the ball since B touched it and A recovered the loose ball, but since it was recovered in the EZ, it is by rule a touchback.
I can appreciate your refute of my interpretation of the play in question. However, I see a BAT (Intentionally) of the hand on the ball and the ball's course of action changes directly because of it. I stand by my call how I see it from the film and angle provided.

Reactions: dammitbobby
  • Feb 12, 2024
D

dammitbobby

Six-man fan
Zebra Watcher said:
I can appreciate your refute of my interpretation of the play in question. However, I see a BAT (Intentionally) of the hand on the ball and the ball's course of action changes directly because of it. I stand by my call how I see it from the film and angle provided.
If you see a bat, then you see a bat... I do not, but it's definitely up for interpretation of the calling official. The main point is that we have to be very careful with our terminology around batting and touching.

Reactions: Zebra Watcher
  • Feb 12, 2024

Zebra Watcher

Supporter
dammitbobby said:
If you see a bat, then you see a bat... I do not, but it's definitely up for interpretation of the calling official. The main point is that we have to be very careful with our terminology around batting and touching.
I completely agree with you on being specific with terminology when providing an explanation of a play in question. Words and use of tone greatly affect understanding.

• Feb 12, 2024
P

pistol

Six-man fan
Zebra Watcher said:
I agree with Bobby? the play in question he was trying to pick the ball up.. which would not be batting. Did the ball move as a result of him touching it, sure but he wasn?t intentionally trying to change the direction by doing that. Which is what batting the ball is

• Feb 12, 2024

Zebra Watcher

Supporter
pistol said:
I agree with Bobby? the play in question he was trying to pick the ball up.. which would not be batting. Did the ball move as a result of him touching it, sure but he wasn?t intentionally trying to change the direction by doing that. Which is what batting the ball is

Reactions: pistol
  • Feb 14, 2024
M

MargieAbshire

11-man fan
Leman Saunders said:

It seems like there was some controversy regarding a play in the game, but ultimately, it's hard to say if it cost Miami the win. Regardless, Miami had opportunities to turn things around. Without the film, it's challenging to make a conclusive judgment. If you manage to get the footage, sharing it on YouTube could provide clarity.

Reactions: dammitbobby and Leman Saunders
  • Feb 16, 2024
D

dammitbobby

Six-man fan
MargieAbshire said:
It seems like there was some controversy regarding a play in the game, but ultimately, it's hard to say if it cost Miami the win. Regardless, Miami had opportunities to turn things around. Without the film, it's challenging to make a conclusive judgment. If you manage to get the footage, sharing it on YouTube could provide clarity.
There is a 100% likelihood that there is additional film - the one available now was shot on the sideline; coaches always film their games especially in playoffs... My guess is that if it hasn't leaked out, it's because it shows that the kick was not successful.

• Feb 16, 2024

Zebra Watcher

Supporter
dammitbobby said:
There is a 100% likelihood that there is additional film - the one available now was shot on the sideline; coaches always film their games especially in playoffs... My guess is that if it hasn't leaked out, it's because it shows that the kick was not successful.

• Feb 16, 2024
D

dammitbobby

Six-man fan
I said what I said... if I were that coach/on that team and I had definitive, undisputable proof (which the current video is not), it would be very public.

Reactions: Zebra Watcher
  • Mar 2, 2024

Leman Saunders

Six-man expert
Supporter
By popular request

Reactions: SixmanMom and Techman32
  • Mar 7, 2024
P

pistol

Six-man fan
ok now get us the film from the other side of the field with both uprights in the frame

• Mar 7, 2024
D

dammitbobby

Six-man fan
What time is the kick at?

Prev
First Prev 4 of 4

Go to page

Go
Insert quotes?