Tab Mapper

The tab mapper is a handy little tool that will render a guitar tab file with graphic chord diagrams displayed alongside. This comes in handy for people who just don't have every single chord shape memorized. Just plug in the web site address of a valid .tab or .crd file and hit "Go". In general, the tab mapper does a better job with printer friendly URLs. If there is more than one way to play a chord, the tab mapper will choose the most common shape. To see other fingerings, click on the chord diagram and you will be taken to the chord calculator.

A chord {x 0 2 2 2 0} chord
Gdim chord {3 4 5 3 x x} chord
Ddim chord {x x 0 1 3 1} chord

Original file located @ https://quocupsncafe.proboards.com/thread/7452/out-2022?page=2/.

Show me scales that sound good with the chords in this song: A, Go, Do.

A Status Quo Forum

Skip Navigation
  • Home
  • Help
  • Search
  • Hunt results

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.

• A Status Quo Forum
  • Tours and Gigs
  • Out out 2022?..?????
  • Status Quo and more...
    • Quo Chat Forum
      • Interviews
      • In Memoriam Rick Parfitt
    • Quo songs & records
    • Tours and Gigs
      • Gig archive
    • Solo and Side Projects
    • Quo Polls and Competitions
      • Past Quo Cup Results
    • General Music
    • Cover Bands. News/Gigs/Reviews
    • MB Suggestion Box & Technical Problems
  • Gig archive

Out out 2022?..?????

• Share Thread
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Tumblr
    • LinkedIn
    • MySpace
    • Email
  • Go to
    • Previous Thread
    • Next Thread
  • Please make a selection first
new
  • « Prev
  • Next »
craydarr
1000 Yearer

Enter your message here...

Out out 2022?..????? Mar 19, 2022 14:31:16 GMT via mobile  
  • Select Post
  • Deselect Post
    • Give Gift

Post by craydarr on Mar 19, 2022 14:31:16 GMT

Mar 19, 2022 13:48:54 GMT hunter1 said:
Oxford was the best night of the tour by a distance - different dynamic onstage as Andy Bown stayed behind his keyboards all night, adding some guitar but not coming forward. He might have been told to stay there, or might have had a bad foot, who knows, but it made for a better show.

Interesting one there as I noticed that Andy didn?t come from behind the keyboards, I thought when he was walking across the stage he seemed to be quite stiff. Perhaps he?d pulled a muscle in his back ?
craydarr
1000 Yearer

Out out 2022?..????? Mar 22, 2022 13:18:48 GMT via mobile mortified likes this
  • Select Post
  • Deselect Post
    • Give Gift

Post by craydarr on Mar 22, 2022 13:18:48 GMT

Sorry for late reply on report but i have been away for the weekend.

Anywho, Great night on Thursday, as previously stated I really liked Laurence Jones, nice it of blues rock with a decent voice and I loved the sound of the guys Hammond organ. One of the best supports I have seen for Quo in a good while and he went down well with the crowd. I may go and see him on his uk tour as he?s playing Southampton.

Over to Quo, whether it?s because I had a long break seeing them or not, I don?t know but I REALLY enjoyed the gig.

As previously stated I was up in the gods and was sitting for the whole gig for the first time ever and it was by far the smallest place I?ve seen them play in the 40 + years I?ve been following them. The capacity of the place is 1800, down below in the circle and stalls it was rammed, but up in the gods it was about 2/3 full.

We all know the set list by now and I have to say I like it, the 2 additional tracks played from backbone sounded far better than expected and pretty heavy I thought. I thought they were ok album tracks and the heaviness of them live brought out a better side for me.
I?m glad The Wanderer and SBYBIL have gone and I?m still not tired of BOTE and Oriental, the track I would get rid of is Hold You Back as that?s a tired track for me now. I also don?t have a problem with PP as the sole encore.

Rossi was on good form and the whole band seemed to be having a good time, smiles and laughing all round. As previously reported tho I did notice Andy didn?t leave the keys even before it was reported on here.

I wasn?t sure if I was gonna go to Bournemouth at the end of the year, but on the strength of Thursday I think I will as they were too good to waste the opportunity, Whilst we still can.
mortified
Administrator

This is no' gettin' the bairn a shirt

Out out 2022?..????? Mar 23, 2022 8:19:27 GMT  
  • Select Post
  • Deselect Post
    • Give Gift

Post by mortified on Mar 23, 2022 8:19:27 GMT

I can't imagine Andy will have been told to stay put. It'll be some minor medical issue, I'm sure. 

I take it he sang Whatever You Want from where he was then? 

Everyone seems to be enjoying this tour, including the band. The venues are a little smaller, although that changes a little for the winter tour. I'm not mad on arenas anyway but I appreciate the facilities are probably better backstage. 

I actually thought initially that Backing Off in particular wasn't a good live fit. But I've since seen a YouTube video of it from somewhere (Hull maybe?) and I've changed my mind. It sounded well good and better than the album version. 
Religion without morality is just superstition
craydarr
1000 Yearer

Out out 2022?..????? Mar 23, 2022 9:58:11 GMT via mobile  
  • Select Post
  • Deselect Post
    • Give Gift

Post by craydarr on Mar 23, 2022 9:58:11 GMT

Mar 23, 2022 8:19:27 GMT mortified said:
I can't imagine Andy will have been told to stay put. It'll be some minor medical issue, I'm sure. 

Everyone seems to be enjoying this tour, including the band. The venues are a little smaller, although that changes a little for the winter tour. I'm not mad on arenas anyway but I appreciate the facilities are probably better backstage. 

I actually thought initially that Backing Off in particular wasn't a good live fit. But I've since seen a YouTube video of it from somewhere (Hull maybe?) and I've changed my mind. It sounded well good and better than the album version. 

Yeh he did sing from there, I have some clips I took so I will try to put them up if I can. For some reason I have problems uploading from my phone, it?s probably down to me.

Backing Off had a ?rawness? to it live which I loved, I think that?s what changed it for me.

I saw Richie and Leon in passing at the back of the theatre as they were going for a pint, I didn?t want to pester them but Richie did say the tour was going well and they were enjoying it.

Rossi to me seemed very relaxed and he gave me the impression he was glad to be doing it again.

Just a question tho. have the band always come to the front and taken a bow collectively before things kick off, ie Leon coming to the front before going to his kit. It just stood out for me this time, perhaps I?ve only just noticed it ??
mortified
Administrator

Out out 2022?..????? Mar 23, 2022 10:29:22 GMT  
  • Select Post
  • Deselect Post
    • Give Gift

Post by mortified on Mar 23, 2022 10:29:22 GMT

Mar 23, 2022 9:58:11 GMT craydarr said:
Mar 23, 2022 8:19:27 GMT mortified said:

Just a question tho. have the band always come to the front and taken a bow collectively before things kick off, ie Leon coming to the front before going to his kit. It just stood out for me this time, perhaps I?ve only just noticed it ??

I must admit, I never noticed that in Liverpool. Or never paid attention maybe. But, no, I don't recall them ever doing that before. They tend to walk on and wave a bit; individually. These days anyway. In the past it would depend on whether or not the stage was in darkness and how they opened the set. Spotlight solely on Rick etc. 

Both Mrs Mortified and my sister thought Francis rambled on like an old bloke at times    But he's always been a bit like that. Does all his talking during the first third or so of the gig and tends to wander off on tangents as the mood takes him. He was obviously chatty when we saw him. 
pressbutton
Special Forces

Supervisor

Out out 2022?..????? Mar 23, 2022 13:19:02 GMT mortified likes this
  • Select Post
  • Deselect Post
    • Give Gift

Post by pressbutton on Mar 23, 2022 13:19:02 GMT

Mar 23, 2022 10:29:22 GMT mortified said:
Mar 23, 2022 9:58:11 GMT craydarr said:
I must admit, I never noticed that in Liverpool. Or never paid attention maybe. But, no, I don't recall them ever doing that before. They tend to walk on and wave a bit; individually. These days anyway. In the past it would depend on whether or not the stage was in darkness and how they opened the set. Spotlight solely on Rick etc. 

Both Mrs Mortified and my sister thought Francis rambled on like an old bloke at times    But he's always been a bit like that. Does all his talking during the first third or so of the gig and tends to wander off on tangents as the mood takes him. He was obviously chatty when we saw him. 
He is an old bloke! Unfortunately we are all older now - the years pass and catch up with us! Rossi always seems to go off at a tangent on stage - it's his persona. On the talking tour he could do that a lot. 
mortified
Administrator

Out out 2022?..????? Mar 23, 2022 14:26:26 GMT  
  • Select Post
  • Deselect Post
    • Give Gift

Post by mortified on Mar 23, 2022 14:26:26 GMT

Mar 23, 2022 13:19:02 GMT pressbutton said:
Mar 23, 2022 10:29:22 GMT mortified said:

He is an old bloke! Unfortunately we are all older now - the years pass and catch up with us! Rossi always seems to go off at a tangent on stage - it's his persona. On the talking tour he could do that a lot. 

That's true. Can't get my head round it though. We've grown old together   

Don't think I ramble yet but I'm not best placed to judge   
craydarr
1000 Yearer

Out out 2022?..????? Mar 23, 2022 17:44:27 GMT via mobile mortified likes this
  • Select Post
  • Deselect Post
    • Give Gift

Post by craydarr on Mar 23, 2022 17:44:27 GMT

Mar 23, 2022 14:26:26 GMT mortified said:
Mar 23, 2022 13:19:02 GMT pressbutton said:

You should try re-reading some of your posts mate ??

Sorry but I couldn?t resist ?
mortified
Administrator

Out out 2022?..????? Mar 24, 2022 7:10:00 GMT craydarr likes this
  • Select Post
  • Deselect Post
    • Give Gift

Post by mortified on Mar 24, 2022 7:10:00 GMT

Mar 23, 2022 17:44:27 GMT craydarr said:
Mar 23, 2022 14:26:26 GMT mortified said:

You should try re-reading some of your posts mate ??

Sorry but I couldn?t resist ?

I haven't got the time   

Shoutbox

frozenhero: www.officialcharts.com/charts/music-video-chart/ Apr 30, 2022 18:37:45 GMT
mortified: Why on earth is that back near the top of the charts? Only thing I can think of is that the concert was broadcast on BBC 4 on Good Friday. Unless I've missed something. Great concert though. It deserves to be up there May 1, 2022 6:57:18 GMT
LOZ: has everyone fecked off on holibobs or cant anyone be arsed on ere anymore Jun 8, 2022 20:32:01 GMT
mortified: No idea, Loz. It is very quiet. I just pop in every day to see if anything or anyone needs answered. I think with Quo not doing anything, there are other social media alternatives for people. Jun 9, 2022 7:27:30 GMT
Isaac Ryan: Shame really Jun 11, 2022 16:26:07 GMT
cayan: Thanks Jun 11, 2022 17:37:09 GMT
coolquo: Hi Everyone Jul 13, 2022 7:21:19 GMT
mortified: Well, good morning. Welcome to the ghost town Jul 13, 2022 8:00:41 GMT
pressbutton: I've been ill, so not been on here since last week. But I usually look in when at work as I access the board during my lunch break. Jul 13, 2022 12:41:15 GMT
mortified: You still banging on about that man flu? Jul 13, 2022 12:44:20 GMT
Isaac Ryan: Loz is 46 today sorry I mean 64 Jul 24, 2022 9:52:27 GMT
pressbutton: Mortiboy - I'll set Loz on you! Jul 26, 2022 12:04:06 GMT
frozenhero: Just heard RAOTW in a radio broadcast from Wembley (women's football european championship finale) Jul 31, 2022 19:13:45 GMT
frozenhero: It's been over a year since anyone posted in the shoutbox. Is there anything that can be done to maybe gently revive this forum? Aug 10, 2023 21:27:31 GMT
mortified: This message board is almost redundant. I look in every day, just to check on things. But very few come on here any more. The band winding down will be a contributing factor I'm sure. It's not really social media in any other sense. Aug 24, 2023 10:20:51 GMT
PsychedeliCon: Many other communities that used to operate forums have switched over to using Discord Servers these days, which are a much quicker form of discussion. Also doesn't help that Quo haven't released anything new in quite a while. Oct 22, 2023 8:48:01 GMT
frozenhero: I use Discord a lot, but somehow I can't see the majority of Quo fans switching to it. It's much more geared towards a younger demographic. Also, things get unwieldy quite quickly. I've always liked forums.... Oct 23, 2023 16:30:33 GMT
percycuted: can't believe i'm still barred from tother site... been about 4 years now, just cos i had an opinion. Dec 16, 2023 20:06:25 GMT
rahulsharma234: Financial Expert at Online SIP, dedicated to simplifying investment journeys. With a passion for financial growth, I offer tailored solutions and guidance. Skilled in optimizing SIP portfolios Dec 22, 2023 7:22:23 GMT
frozenhero: Happy 2024! Here's to a great year and loads of Quo. Jan 1, 2024 9:14:06 GMT
    Shout as:
    0/256 Send Cancel
    Click here to remove banner ads from this forum.
    This Forum Is Hosted For FREE By ProBoards
    Get Your Own Free Forum!
    Terms of Service   Privacy   Cookies   FTC Disclosure   Report Abuse   Do Not Sell My Personal Information  
    ©2024 JGuitar.com