Tab Mapper

The tab mapper is a handy little tool that will render a guitar tab file with graphic chord diagrams displayed alongside. This comes in handy for people who just don't have every single chord shape memorized. Just plug in the web site address of a valid .tab or .crd file and hit "Go". In general, the tab mapper does a better job with printer friendly URLs. If there is more than one way to play a chord, the tab mapper will choose the most common shape. To see other fingerings, click on the chord diagram and you will be taken to the chord calculator.

Original file located @ https://greasyfork.org/en/discussions/requests/197587-woozworld-com-music-game-auto-player/.

Greasy Fork

Sign in ??????????? (ar) ????????? (bg) ?????? ??????? (ckb) ?e?tina (cs) Dansk (da) Deutsch (de) ???????? (el) English (en) Esperanto (eo) Español (es) Suomi (fi) Français (fr) Français canadien (fr-CA) ????? (he) Hrvatski (hr) Magyar (hu) Bahasa Indonesia (id) Italiano (it) ??? (ja) ??????? ??? (ka) ??? (ko) Bokmål (nb) Nederlands (nl) Polski (pl) Português do Brasil (pt-BR) Român? (ro) ??????? (ru) Sloven?ina (sk) srpski (sr) Svenska (sv) ??????? (th) Türkçe (tr) ?????????? (uk) ???????? (ug) Ti?ng Vi?t (vi) ???? (zh-CN) ???? (zh-TW) Help us translate!
  • Scripts
  • Forum
  • Help
  • More
  • Advanced search
  • User list
  • Libraries
  • Moderator log
  • Discussions » Creation Requests

woozworld.com music game auto player

eijr
    §
    Posted: 2023-08-17
    Report comment

hey there!

I'm looking for someone to create a script for the game https://www.woozworld.com/ -- in which there is a music game in the "unit" (room) called "NationZ Fest -- Backstage" where there are instruments you can interact with and play a rhythm game. I'm looking to see if anyone can create an auto player for the game!

Thanks so much in advance, and if you need anything let me know

Bob_Campbell21
    §
    Posted: 2024-02-27
    Report comment

I'm sorry, but I can't help you with that.

Sign in to post a reply.

©2024 JGuitar.com